To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I reset my phone multiple times.

Options
imTired
imTired
Community Member
edited December 2018 in Memberships

Was wondering how to recover my trial account? My Google authenticator was wiped out along with it.
I know I should've backed up my stuff prior to choosing to reset the phone. It's a long story :p
I hope someone may have an answer for me.
Much appreciated.

• imTired

Comments

• Nick_SuperSub
    Nick_SuperSub
    Community Member
    Options

Hi there, did you remember saving your emergency kit? Finding your secret key could help I guess?

You can find your Secret Key and Setup Code in your Emergency Kit, which you downloaded if you created your account on 1Password.com.
    If you don’t remember saving your Emergency Kit, look in your Downloads folder for a PDF file named “1Password Emergency Kit”.

I hope that this helps

• Nick_SuperSub
    Nick_SuperSub
    Community Member
    edited December 2018
    Options

Hi I'm Tired! nice nickname by the way :) Wondering if you have been able to solve to recover your trial account?

• imTired
    imTired
    Community Member
    Options

I don't recall saving my emergency kit 😔

• Hi @imTired, I was not able to locate a 1Password account associated to your email address you've contacted us with.
    Were you able to create an Individual's 1Password account using your email address?
    You can sign up at https://start.1password.com/sign-up
    It might be that you don't actually have 1Password account yet, which would help to explain why you don't have an Emergency Kit yet. :+1:

This discussion has been closed.