To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Switch from iOS billing to 1password billing

Options
zwivel
zwivel
Community Member

Hi guys,

I bought 1password 1 year ago via iOS billing (roughly 45€/year). Now I'd like to switch to a family account. So what i found out so far is, that it is not possible to do that in my 1password account. There it states "You are on the individual plan, billed through the app store. You can manage your subscription in iTunes". So then i went to my iTunes account and the only thing i can do there is extend or stop my subscription.
My subscription officially stopped at the 12.12.2018.

So please what do I have to do switch to a family account and manage my account through the 1password website.
I assume I'm not the only one with this problem.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
zwivel

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @zwivel, would you be able to take another look for me at your account billing page? https://my.1password.com/billing .
    It appears that status of your Apple Subscription cancellation has already reached us, and your account has automatically switched over to let you convert your account to a family for yourself.

Please do let me know and I'll escalate this to just make sure that everything is as it should be.
    Cheers!

This discussion has been closed.