iphone app is slow to bring up account information

Options
TheTexan
TheTexan
Community Member

In the past few weeks or so I've noticed that the iPhone app is responding slowly. For example when I look up my credit card information, there is a long pause before the credit cards show up, and then after selecting a credit card, there is a longer pause before the information screen opens up.

I do not experience this on my iPad, however this behaviour is consistent for any password in 1Password.

Please advise how I may fix this?

1Password Version: 7.2.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 12.1
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:iphone app is slow to bring up account information

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Sorry for the inconvenience. I'm not sure why this is suddenly affecting some people (me too), but we're testing a fix currently. Hopefully we'll have an update for everyone before long.

• andersennl
    andersennl
    Community Member
    edited December 2018
    Options

I have the same issue. Another very frustrating issue is that the safari integration shows logins multiple times. Like when I have one saved login for a site, it shows up two times (I don’t have any other saved objects in 1P with the name or url). I think it even displays outdated login credentials.

• Good morning, folks. Our 7.2.4 update is now live, which should fix much of this for you.

@andersennl It sounds like you might still have iCloud Keychain enabled. You can disable that in the Settings app, Passwords & Accounts > AutoFill Passwords.

• andersennl
    andersennl
    Community Member
    edited December 2018
    Options

@MrRooni I’m sorry if I wasn’t clear enough. The double passwords are being displayed inside the 1Password app, when I clicked on a login form and then choose 1Password for passwords. Or maybe I’m missing something here - can keychain logins be displayed inside 1Password? At least I don’t have iCloud Keychain enabled at the place you mentioned.

• @andersennl The 1Password AutoFill interface shouldn't show items more than once. Is it possible you have more than one item with URLs that match the website you're on? We pull items from all your Vaults so it's possible you have two matching items in two different vaults.

Have a look and let me know.

• andersennl
    andersennl
    Community Member
    Options

@ag_andrew I’ve just reproduced the issue. I have e.g. one LinkedIn login saved in 1Password. When I go to Linkedin’s login form, click on the input and select 1Password, I’m presented the login twice. I’ve taken some screenshots and captured a video to show you. How can I send it to you best?

• @andersennl send it to support+ios@agilebits.com and respond to me here with the ID of the ticket (you'll receive it in an automatic response). Then I can follow up with you over email.

• andersennl
    andersennl
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks, I’ve just sent it. The ticket number is BAK-15542-574.

Another thing I’ve noticed: despite the entry shown twice, I’m very sure I had this issue several times with the other entry being an old version of the same login (I changed the email recently).

• garrettgibbons
    garrettgibbons
    Community Member
    Options

I came here to report slow retrieval of search results in the iOS app. I downloaded 7.2.4 just now and the problem seems to be fixed!

• @garrettgibbons glad to hear the fixes we put in are working for you!

This discussion has been closed.