Setting for "show more items" in 1Password mini

Options
zloth
zloth
Community Member

In Chrome when I press command-backslash, I see the passwords for the current site at the top of the dialog (good).

Sometimes it shows just one entry, with an entry to "Show 3 more items", like this one:

Other times it will show 9 or 10 items, with a prompt to "Show 9 more items" – like when I'm on Gmail.

Is there a setting to Show All Items – or any way to show more items? I know it can show more items because it does sometimes – just not consistently or on the sites where I want them.

Version 6.8.9 (689001)
AgileBits Store

Chrome Version 71.0.3578.98 (Official Build) (64-bit)

1Password Version: 6.8.9
Extension Version: 4.7.3.90
OS Version: osX 10.14
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Welcome to the forum, @zloth! I'm sorry for the confusion/inconvenience. There is indeed a setting to show all items, but it requires a little bit of Terminal-fu. So if you're not opposed to getting under the hood a little bit, please open Terminal (in the Utilities folder inside your Applications folder), and type one of the following commands, depending on whether your copy of 1Password 6 for Mac is from us directly or from the Mac App Store:

• 1Password from the Mac App Store - defaults write 2BUA8C4S2C.com.agilebits.onepassword-osx-helper OPPrefSearchResultsShowMoreLimit -int 10
    • 1Password from us (AgileBits) - defaults write 2BUA8C4S2C.com.agilebits.onepassword4-helper OPPrefSearchResultsShowMoreLimit -int 10

That should take care of it, but if you continue to have problems or have additional questions, let me know! :)

• zloth
    zloth
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks! That did the trick. I now see all my results. :)

• Ben
    Options

Excellent. Thanks for the update. :) If we can be of further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.