To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

License, Account, or Membership

kingstef
kingstef
Community Member

Hi. I have a paid family license that is no longer seems to be connected to my app. I can't get the app to use the vault on my Dropbox anymore so I have multiple vaults on various machines/phones right now. I am trying to clean it up and would be fine buying a membership. However, I can't get into my account online, have emailed support countless times, and have tried creating a new account with a different email but I am not receiving any emails from you. Please help!

1Password Version: 6.8.9
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OSX 10.11.6
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Hello @kingstef,

If you have a membership account that you no longer have the correct master password for, then we may be limited to helping you recreate the account, as there is no way to recover a master password for an individual account. If you are part of a family or business account there are possibilities, but that would require recovery to have been set up on that account.

Please provide us with the Support ID from one of the support emails you sent and we will follow up and make sure you are taken care of.

• kingstef
    kingstef
    Community Member

I dont have a membership account. I do have a team license. Here is the ticket number from one of the support emails I've sent: #RQM-96587-411

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@kingstef - thanks for providing the support ID, I've replied to you via email, so let's keep the conversation going there, since it will involve personal details of your 1Password setup which should not be discussed on this public forum. Thanks! :)

This discussion has been closed.