Standalone license purchase rejected

Hello,
I was looking into upgrading my standalone license for version 7. I filled out the essential information for the purchase however it could not complete. I checked my credit card account and I could visible see the card being charged and then the amount being credited back to my card each time I tried, three times in total. I would like to purchase this license because I am not interested in the subscription at this time. I successfully downgraded the software back down to version 6.

1Password Version: 6.8.9
Extension Version: 4.7.3.90
OS Version: OSX 10.14.2
Sync Type: dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:Standalone license purchase rejected

Comments

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Hi @mpoole7780

Have you tried reaching out to the credit card issuer on this? Were they able to provide any explanation? If not please let me know and I'll see what investigative options are available to us from our end.

Thanks.

Ben

• I have reached out to the credit card company. There wasn't a hold on their end. They said they approved each transaction and following that the merchant refunded the account.

• brentybrenty

Team Member

@mpoole7780: Please send us an email with the details at [email protected] so we can investigate this without discussing any private information here on a public forum. We'll be happy to look into it.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file