Help converting single user to Family:

Button
Button
Community Member

To All,

I don't know even where to start. I purchased 1Password years ago for $15 & now upgraded for the monthly family plan. I having issues with migrating the PWs from the iPhone to Chrome. Furthermore, creating a shared folder for the family.

Is there a step by step video? I've seen the Youtube Channel, but it does not look like what I see.

TY,
Button

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Button
    Button
    Community Member

Anyone:

I've uninstalled the windows app & followed the instructions. I never thought it'd been this complicated.

TY

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Button: Indeed, the guide will take you through signing up, migrating your data, and setting up all your devices:

https://support.1password.com/migrate-1password-account/

And if you have any questions along the way, we're here to help. Just be sure to let us know the specifics, including the version information you omitted from your original post. :)

• Button
    Button
    Community Member

I have data on the iPhone & trying to migrate to Chrome on PC. It shows to move via Dropbox but I'm unable to convert to CSV file.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Button: Can you elaborate? I'm not sure what a CSV has to do with using Dropbox to sync a 1Password vault. Do you not have your data in 1Password?

• Button
    Button
    Community Member

Yes. I'm trying to synch data from my iPhone to Chrome on the PC.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Button: If you follow the instructions I gave you earlier to get setup with a 1Password membership, you'll be able to do that:

https://support.1password.com/migrate-1password-account/

The membership includes all of the apps and updates, and all you do is sign into your account on each device to access your data; there is no sync configuration or data transfer required.

It sounds like you have your 1Password data on your iPhone. If that's correct, sign up, follow the iOS instructions to migrate your data, and then setup the rest of your devices. :)

• Button
    Button
    Community Member

It does not transfer the data to Chrome on the PC. Here are the steps: Sign in 1Password.Com>Click Name>Get Apps>Add your account directly>Sign In>Theres no 'Transfer Items.

Nevertheless, I've tried uninstalling the extension & App from the PC & Transfer Items is never an option.

TY

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Button: I'm not sure what you're referring to with this "transfer items" thing you keep talking about. Did you follow the instructions I sent you? They don't say anything like that, as there is no such option as its completely unnecessary.

When you view your vault at 1Password.com in your web browser, do you see your data there? It sounds like maybe you haven't migrated it there yet. Let me know.

• Button
    Button
    Community Member

I'm trying to transfer the PW(s) from 1Password to Chrome on the PC. Should'nt the PW(s) synch from 1Password to Chrome on the PC?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Button: Only if you have the data in your 1Password.com account. Do you? It can't sync anything you haven't stored there.

• Button
    Button
    Community Member

It's on my iPhone. How do I uplaod the 1Password.com eh?

• Button
    Button
    Community Member

My Primary Vault, iPhone, has 185 Items but I don't see it on the 1Password.Com. How can I see it online?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Button: Thanks for letting me know. You'll need to follow these instructions to migrate your data:

https://support.1password.com/migrate-1password-account/?ios#migrate-your-data-on-your-main-device

This discussion has been closed.