Cannot create new items

MooseDesign
MooseDesign
Community Member

I am experiencing issues where File > New (everything) is greyed out. As a result I can't add new items, vaults, folders, etc. I am running 7.2.2 that was purchased November 23, 2018 from the Apple App Store. Any ideas on what might be going on?

1Password Version: 7.2.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.14.2
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• danco
    danco
    Volunteer Moderator

What did you actually buy, and what did you pay? 1PW7 from the App Store is subscription only, and I thought there was a one-month trial before any payment was required. You would get the situation you are in if your subscription had not been paid. The initial month is just over, so this would only just have started.

• MooseDesign
    MooseDesign
    Community Member

I bought version 7... I thought I paid and now (because Apple evidently moved app purchase history out of the Mac App Store) I see that I paid exactly nothing. SO, I likely never paid anything and didn't realize it. :) Will go sign up now. Cheers!

• vplewis
    vplewis
    Community Member

@MooseDesign You can still find your App Store purchases listed by clicking on your user name in the lower left corner of the new App interface. hth

• MooseDesign
    MooseDesign
    Community Member

Yes, but sadly it does not give amounts paid, which was what I needed to know in this instance evidently... it only shows the app name and date of purchase/download. I was wanting to see if, or how much, I had paid. That info isn't even available under "View Information" for the user account there (as far as I have been able to discern)... purchase dates and prices are, however, available if you log into your Apple account under iTunes. Go figure.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@MooseDesign - sorry to be late to this one. Are you OK now? All signed up? Let us know if you need further assistance. :)

• MooseDesign
    MooseDesign
    Community Member

All set, thanks for the follow up!

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

:) :+1:

This discussion has been closed.