To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Bought Annual Membership in Mac App Store, now my account is frozen after my "30-day free trial"

Brian_Davis
Brian_Davis
Community Member

I successfully migrated from a 1PW6 License to a 1PW7 Subscription for my Mac. I purchased the subscription from the App Store. Now I get the message my account has been frozen because my 30-day free trial has expired. This is getting unbelievably frustrating!

1Password Version: 7.2.4
Extension Version: 7.2.4
OS Version: macOS Mojave 10.14.2
Sync Type: WLAN Server

Comments

• Hi @Brian_Davis

I'm very sorry for the trouble. I'm confident we can get this sorted out for you. We're aware his can unfortunately happen if you sign up for a subscription through Apple before creating your account. To get the issue sorted out please send us an email from the email address your 1Password account is registered to and attach a copy of your receipt from Apple to sales@1password.com. When you email in you'll get a support ID back. Please post that ID here so we can follow up.

Thank you, and again apologies for the trouble.

Ben

• Brian_Davis
    Brian_Davis
    Community Member

@Ben I'm feeling foolish... I can see an Apple receipt for downloading the 1PW7 app, but it shows $0.00
    I can't find any other proof I paid the annual subscription. I have just gone into my account and paid the annual subscription, and my account has been thawed. Apologies for taking up your time.

• No worries. Indeed the app itself is free to download, so that would explain the $0 purchase for that. Happy new year. :+1:

Ben

This discussion has been closed.