I have a Family license with shared vaults, but 1PW 7 has been a great disappointment (see some issues below). I want to revert to 1PW 6 for the time being. I plan to copy the app over from a networked backup computer.
1. Will there problems if I install 1PW6 alongside the 1PW7?
2. Is there a way to link 1PW 6 or perhaps another version to the Family license?
*. 1 PW 7 reliably replaces a PW with the answer to a security question given at a prior login (Bank of America)
* 1 PW creates a new entry with username the answer to a security question at prior login.
* 1 PW warns of a duplicate entry but links to something completely different.
* I try to delete an old login-item, but delete or command-delete do nothing.
1Password Version: 7.24
Extension Version: 7.24
OS Version: Mac OS 10.13.6
Sync Type: Not Provided