Dropbox sync stopped working

lbaars
lbaars
Community Member

We’ve been using 1Password with Dropbox sync for years. I recently noticed that syncing on my iPhone has stopped working. I get failed to upload to Dropbox errors whether I’m on WiFi or using cell services. I verified that I can access the files directly via the Dropbox app. My wife and I share our data using the same Dropbox account. Her phone is able to sync to Dropbox while mine cannot. We have the same exact configuration, the only difference is that she is on App version 7.2.2 while I’m on App version 7.2.5. Anyone have any idea on what I should do next?

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@lbaars: Did you maybe convert your vault to OPVault on another device and forget to setup the others to sync with that new vault? What do you have in Dropbox currently?

• lbaars
    lbaars
    Community Member

@brenty: I haven’t changed a thing with our configuration on either device. However, I just double checked and sync has started working again. I was traveling and the WiFi connection may not have been the best at my in-law’s place. I’m going to keep an eye on it and see if it stays consistent at home. For now, I’m going to say my issue is resolved.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Ahh that can do it. Glad to hear that all is well again on your home network. Also might be worth making sure you have cellular data enabled for 1Password if you want it to be able to sync when you're away from Wi-Fi entirely. Anyway, we're here if you need anything else. Happy New Year! :)

This discussion has been closed.