Unstable subscription

AlanCrowley
AlanCrowley
Community Member

I have subscribed to the service, but when I use it on Android, it shows that I am frozen. I have to wait a while after I open the app and the status becomes subscribed. However, I will not be able to use autofill because I will be frozen when I use autofill and I must open the app. Equivalent to autofill is not useful.

1Password Version: 7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AlanCrowley
    AlanCrowley
    Community Member

Add my Android version is Android 9

• Hi @AlanCrowley. Thanks for reaching out! Are you only seeing the account frozen when using Autofill? Also, I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Android device:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Android)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/99810/unstable-subscription#latest
    • Your forum username: AlanCrowley

That way I can "connect the dots" when I see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so I can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once I see the diagnostics I'll be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

This discussion has been closed.