To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

unable to login to 1password.com

ajbailey3
ajbailey3
Community Member

I am unable to log in to 1password.com, however I am able to log in to the app on my phone, web plugin on my Mac and the Mac app.

My real goal is to have all my vaults show up on a new iPad, I am setting up. They appear on my phone, but only the Primary show up on the iPad. I assume this is because it is synching via iCloud as opposed to my membership.

1Password Version: 7.2.4
Extension Version: 4.7.3.90
OS Version: 10.14.2
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:missing vaults on ipad

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

Welcome to the forum, @ajbailey3! I'm sorry for the trouble. It sounds as if you may have created a different Master Password for your 1password.com account when you set it up, than you did for your original 1Password vault. On your phone and in 1Password for Mac, check to see whether you still have a vault called Primary. If so, then that's likely to be the case: when you create a 1Password account and migrate your data into it, you're given the option (and urged) to remove your Primary vault afterwards (since the data has already been migrated to the new account). If you choose not to do this, then the Primary vault remains, and the password for it also remains the one used to unlock 1Password. I'd strongly recommend trying the steps in this guide to see if you can remember your Master Password for your account. If you can't, we'll need to delete that account and start over. Let me know how you get on.

This discussion has been closed.