To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Upgrade from Individual to Family

2»

Comments

• dohgren
    dohgren
    Community Member

Hi - I'd also like to upgrade from an individual subscription to the family subscription. I've canceled my subscription through iTunes (valid until 13th of January) and have opened a case with support with ID #KYZ-11236-175

Thank you so much for help!

Best Regards,
    Daniel

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@dohgren - thanks for letting us know. I had a look at your support ticket, and it appears my colleague Adam has already assisted you, so you should be all set -- but let us know if you have any further questions or issues. Thanks!

• Sparky2
    Sparky2
    Community Member

Hi - I am in the same situation of having an Individual account that was paid for through iTunes and would like to upgrade to a family plan. I have 6 months remaining on my Individual account plan but do not want to wait for that to expire before upgrading for the family. Please advise what I need to do. Thx.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Sparky2: I'll shoot you an email here shortly to help you with this. :)

• fsaenz
    fsaenz
    Community Member

Hello - I would like to upgrade from an individual to a family subscription as well. I have cancelled my subscription through apple and my support ID is ##ZTX-68687-554.

Thank you!

• Thanks @fsaenz. It looks like Jessy has already been in touch with you via email. Let's continue the conversation there, please. :+1:

Ben

This discussion has been closed.