Help me to use 1password with my iphone 5 (I just lost my Android phone)

Options
Romain_IOM
Romain_IOM
Community Member

Hi,
I just lost my Android phone and I have an old iphone 5 at home that I will be using for now.
Unfortunately, I can't download the last version of 1Password on my iPhone 5 because it is not compatible.
Is there any way for me to install the older version of 1Password on my iPhone 5?
Thank you.
All the best,
Romain

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Help me to use 1password with my iphone 5 (I just lost my Android phone)

Comments

• Tully
    Tully
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Romain_IOM and welcome to the forum! I'm sorry to hear about your lost phone.

1Password 7 for iOS makes use of some of iOS 11's latest and greatest features, so you're correct that it won't run on your iPhone 5 (which can only make it as far as iOS 10.3.3 in the Great OS Upgrade Race). However, if you've ever installed 1Password on iOS before, you should be able to download the latest compatible version from your App Store purchase history – see Apple's support article below for how:

I see you've also reached out to us via support email, so I'll send you a reply there as well – if you have any trouble with these instructions, or any further questions, let's continue the conversation by mail.

Hope this helps!

ref: HDQ-51521-727

• PaulNitz
    PaulNitz
    Community Member
    Options

Does 1Password X for Chrome work in a n Iphone 5?

• Ben
    Options

Hi @PaulNitz

No; Chrome on iOS does not support extensions in the way the Chrome desktop web browser does. Sorry.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.