To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Multiple accounts (Mac and iPhone)

Options
mrnappier
mrnappier
Community Member

I had an old 1Password app on my Mac and I signed up for the Family Plan online. My passwords from the original version imported into 3 vaults (MAIN Vault has duplicated passwords; the Private vault has the correct # of passwords; Shared vault has zero which is correct). Then I downloaded the app on my iPhone Xr and managed to set up another account so on the phone I have the original Family Plan account I set up online using the Mac and the second one I set up using the iPhone (each have a unique acct code). The iPhone vaults have the correct number of passwords. How do I delete the second account I set up on the iPhone and keep the original account set up on the Mac? And then how do I get rid of one of the 3 vaults on the Mac account?

1Password Version: 1Password 7
Extension Version: 7.2.4
OS Version: macOS High Sierra 10.13.6
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @mrnappier

It sounds like the "main" vault needs to be deleted. Is that named "Primary" by chance? From the menu bar, choose Vault > Switch to Vault > Primary (or main, if that is what it is called). Then choose Vault > Delete Vault. You can learn about how to delete an account here:

How to delete your 1Password account

I hope that helps!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.