To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

switch from Eero to 1password billing

cityzen
cityzen
Community Member

This is a little complicated so hopefully someone can help. We signed up for eero plus and after realizing that the eero was throttling our connection speeds we have removed it from our network. I am going to cancel eero plus and not sure if I will get a refund or if they will just let the existing time on the subscription run out. Either way, my 1password account is currently tethered to eero plus. I do not see any billing info in my 1password account. I want to make sure that if eero does refund whatever is left on the eero plus that it does not cancel my 1password subscription and, if they do not refund it, that I have a valid CC # on file to auto-renew the membership. I do not want to pay for a 1password subscription twice (through eero plus and through 1password).

Hopefully this makes sense. I love your product but finding that all the different versions and offers are so complicated that I can't really figure out what is going on at this point.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @cityzen

I'd recommend reaching out to our sales team at sales@1password.com for assistance with this. Please email in from the email address associated with your 1Password account. When you do you'll get a support ID in the automatic reply. Please post that support ID here so that we can follow up. I do apologize for the delay in getting this sorted out for you.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.