syncing iPhones & Macs

arminhemmelder
arminhemmelder
Community Member

iPhone and Mac do not sync anymore. How to do this best when you have a family account

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:sync

Comments

• Hi @arminhemmelder

Could you please check all of your devices for the presence of a vault named "Primary?" Also please check if each device is signed into your 1Password Families account.

Please let me know what you find.

Ben

• arminhemmelder
    arminhemmelder
    Community Member

Ben, in my Mac I see no primary vault. Both iphone and Mac logged in with similar family account.

• @arminhemmelder

I'd like to ask you to create some diagnostics reports, one from each of your devices:

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/99859/
    • Your forum username: arminhemmelder

That way I can "connect the dots" when I see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so I can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once I see the diagnostics I'll be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Ben

• arminhemmelder
    arminhemmelder
    Community Member

Ben, I will but having network issues in my neighborhood. So will take some time. Cheers Armin

• Sorry to hear about that. Is it possible the network issues you're experiencing are what has been causing trouble with syncing 1Password?

Ben

• arminhemmelder
    arminhemmelder
    Community Member

Ben, send you a mail like instructed.

• @arminhemmelder could you provide the Support ID number that was created when you emailed our support team?

• arminhemmelder
    arminhemmelder
    Community Member

no clue

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    edited January 2019

@arminhemmelder - found it, I think -- I'll reply to you via email. If you don't receive the reply, please check your Spam or Bulk email folder, as sometimes overzealous spam filters can mark unsolicited email from us as junk. Let's keep the conversation going via email, if you don't mind. :)

ref: QVZ-91932-986

This discussion has been closed.