trouble with login on iOS

Options
notauser
notauser
Community Member

any thoughts of things I should check here?

Newest version of iOS and 1password. Originally had an individual account, switched to family account. Signed out of individual and signed into family. The problem - the app still wants and will only accept the old individual account's master password - though the logins are all for the new family account.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @notauser

In 1Password > Settings > 1Password Accounts do you have multiple accounts listed under "Your Accounts?" If not please look in 1Password > Settings > Vaults. Do you see a vault named "Primary" there?

Ben

• notauser
    notauser
    Community Member
    Options

@Ben

yep. two accounts listed. I have a new problem now. The first account, personal account i want to remove ... the sign out option is greyed out and i cant click it. Any ideas?

• Ben
    Options

Please try uninstalling 1Password for iOS, reinstall it, and only add the one account that you want on the device. :)

Ben

• notauser
    notauser
    Community Member
    Options

@Ben
    Got it.

I can end the subscription from within the app store for that personal account. After that, what is the best way to ensure my data is deleted from 1passwords servers after my subscription for that account ends?

• Ben
    Options

@notauser

We have a guide for deleting memberships here:

How to delete your 1Password account

Ben

This discussion has been closed.