find the "invitations" link on the sidebar

lesliekrouk
lesliekrouk
Community Member

have family membership; want to add daughter; how?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search: find the "invitations" link on the sidebar

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@lesliekrouk: If you have a 1Password Families membership already, or an individual membership billed through the website, you'll have that option when signing into your account in your browser:

https://start.1password.com

Then you can invite family members so they can setup their own account under your family membership, or do that as part of the process of switching to one from an individual membership:

https://support.1password.com/family-sharing/

However, if you have subscribed to an individual membership through Apple, it isn't possible to switch the account type within their system, so you'd need to have us switch you over to ours.

Anyway, I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

• lesliekrouk
    lesliekrouk
    Community Member

I found the invitation link last night but now that you mention it, she , my daughter is the only user in the family with all Apple devices. Hopefully, it will work...once she accepts invite?

• lesliekrouk
    lesliekrouk
    Community Member

I found the invitation link last night but now that you mention it, she , my daughter is the only user in the family with all Apple devices. Hopefully, it will work...once she accepts invite?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@lesliekrouk: Yep! She just needs to use your invitation link to sign up, and she'll be part of your 1Password Families membership too. Since that includes all of the apps, it doesn't matter what devices you folks use now or in the future; it's all included. :)

• lesliekrouk
    lesliekrouk
    Community Member

Thanks so very much!!!

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@lesliekrouk - on behalf of brenty (who I think is off just now), you're quite welcome. Glad he was able to help. :)

This discussion has been closed.