To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Subscribing to family membership

rgvm
rgvm
Community Member

Hello,

I am currently on an individual subscription trial version, after which I plan to subscribe to the annual plan. However, I can see only the individual annual plan, and not for a family subscription. I also tried logging into my account and to check if I could find it. Could you please let me know how to find this?

1Password Version: 7.2.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.14.2
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@rgvm - sorry for the confusion. Did you download/install 1Password 7 for Mac from the Mac App Store, or directly from our website?

• rgvm
    rgvm
    Community Member

@Lars Thank you for your reply. I downloaded the app from the Mac App store.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@rgvm: If you signed up for the subscription through Apple, you cannot change the account type, as that doesn't work within their system. You'd need to cancel with them so we can switch you over to subscribe through the website instead, since that makes it possible to freely change account types. If you'd like to do that, please send an email to support@1password.com from your account's registered email address and post the Support ID you receive here so we can help. :)

This discussion has been closed.