Download Errors

Options
Zurn
Zurn
Community Member

I have download errors when trying to download any of my Document type items from my iPhone. It used to work fine. No problem when using web site or MacOs app.

All versions latest.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @Zurn,

Thanks for taking the time to write in. I haven't been able to reproduce this issue on my end. If you create a new Document on the iPhone what happens? Does that work properly?

Ben

• Zurn
    Zurn
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for your answer Ben.
    I'll check later today. I dont have my phone at work.
    However I did switch account recently from .com to .ca.
    As instructed, I re-uploaded all docs.
    Also if I can remember, it works under WiFi but not when I'm on cell network.
    app is allowed to use data plan.

• Zurn
    Zurn
    Community Member
    Options

Confirmed. Error happened only on cellular network. Works when I create a document from iPhone.

• Ben
    Options

Well I can say for sure that 1Password itself has no problem downloading documents on cellular. Just tried it myself. So let's see what's going on with your setup that is preventing that. Could you please post a screenshot showing where 1Password is listed in the Settings app under Cellular?

▷ How to take a screenshot

Thanks.

Ben

• Zurn
    Zurn
    Community Member
    Options

Ben,
    Here is the error I get when on LTE.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1o6cKZvhQTyaxPmukwmZJrHD7xrmlNTSF/view?usp=sharing

Worked on WiFi.

• Zurn
    Zurn
    Community Member
    Options

here is the screenshot :

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Zurn: Could you please take a screenshot of the 1Password listing in iOS Settings > Cellular, as Ben suggested? To include it in your reply, simply click the document button in the top of the comment field, and select the file you wish to share:

Thanks!

• Zurn
    Zurn
    Community Member
    Options

Sorry I misread.
    There will be no need for a screenshot since there was the problem. Switch was off... I was 110% I checked that before the 1st post. My Bad.

Can I however suggest a much more user-friendly message... something like a pop-up saying "You are not connected to the Intenet."

Thanks for your time!

• Ben
    Options

Thanks for the update. I'm glad to hear that's all it was. If there is anything else we can do, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.