To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Cost is for additional guests on either the Families, Team, or Business

marvalsys
marvalsys
Community Member

Can't seem to find what the cost is for additional guests on either the Families, Team, or Business plans - can you help?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:guest cost

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

Welcome to the forum, @marvalsys! Let me make sure we're talking about the same thing here. You get a certain number of guest accounts free with any multi-person 1Password account. If you mean: beyond that included number of available guest accounts, then the cost is equal to the cost of an additional member for the account for each additional guest (so, for 1Password Families, an additional $1/mo, etc). Hope that helps! :)

• marvalsys
    marvalsys
    Community Member

Thanks - but how about Teams and Business? Do you mean $3.99 more per month for Teams to get another 5 guests and another $7.99 per month for Business to get another 20 guests? Is there no "per individual guest" cost for either of those plans?

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@marvalsys - sorry for the confusion. There is no "additional guest pack"-type price package. After the allotted number of included guests, additional guests cost the same as additional members. So, for 1Password Business, $7.99/mo. For 1Password Teams, $3.99/mo -- each.

• marvalsys
    marvalsys
    Community Member

Ouch! Seems exorbitant for limited functionality. As an IT consultant I hoped to be able to use a 1Password account to manage both my own logins and passwords and those of my 50+ clients, giving each client guest access to only their vault. I suggest you consider something like the "additional guest pack" or a much more reasonable "per guest" offering.

• I'd suggest reaching out to our business team at business@1password.com to see what they can come up with for you. They certainly have more tools available to them in this regard than we do here on this public forum. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.