1Password Mini item order

Screenshot:
https://gyazo.com/4e0a2eee19c3c34eb33c7c75c69ffaac

How can I get the primary log in to be displayed at the top of the list? It looks like 1password is remembering all of the generated passwords I've used on the website, but the primary login item is buried underneath all of them.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi @mcg88,

Thank you for getting in touch!

If your current password is saved in your current Login item for Nasdaq.com, I believe it is safe to move all of those generated passwords to Trash. Open and unlock 1Password 7 on your PC, go to Passwords category, select nasdaq.com passwords, right-click them and select Move to Trash.

You can also select Logins in 1Password mini and it will show you your Login item only:

Let me know how it works for you. Thanks!

Cheers,
    Greg

• mcg88
    mcg88
    Community Member

Ok, in the interim I deleted the passwords. The second option isn't ideal because its an extra mouse click and the first option requires housekeeping on accounts that frequently require a password to be changed. Ideally logins would be displayed above passwords.

Thanks.

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi @mcg88,

We have plans to add an automatic cleanup function to remove any redundant password items after you create a new Login item with the same website/password combination as the password item. We also want to add an extra manual tool to let you clean up old password items that follows the same rule.

Feel free to contact us anytime, we are always here for you. Thank you!

Cheers,
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.