1password mini - login listing change width of column

Options
glenwith1n
glenwith1n
Community Member

Is there any way I can change the width of the 1password mini login listing area column, I can resize the whole window but not the column, I use a naming convention e.g 'Client Name - Craft Dev', 'Client Name - Craft Live' and if the client name is long I cant see which one is which without clicking on each. I can change the column width within the app but not 1password mini.

1Password Version: 7.0.3
Extension Version: 4.7.1.90
OS Version: 10.13.4
Sync Type: 1password account

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    edited June 2018
    Options

@glenwith1n - Unfortunately, at the moment, there is not. However, it's something you're not the only one to mention, and we're looking to add that feature or at least address it in some way, in a future release. Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and your use-case with us. :)

ref: apple-1391

• yippy3000
    yippy3000
    Community Member
    Options

Yes please add this, this is proving a huge pain for my company for this exact same reason, we can't see the full login name and much of the identifying information is cut off.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@yippy3000 - noted! Thanks for taking the time to weigh in on this issue. :)

• bret_martin
    bret_martin
    Community Member
    Options

+1 on this — would love to be able to resize that column.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@bret_martin - thanks for weighing in. We've got some reworking of the mini coming up and while I don't have any details to share right now, we've definitely got this on the radar screen.

• JC54
    JC54
    Community Member
    Options

Another vote for this feature!

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@JC54 - thanks! :) :+1:

This discussion has been closed.