To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

frozen user on corporate account

karifass
karifass
Community Member

I'm an admin on our company account. A senior leader is reporting that their account has been frozen. Her account looks fine on my end. Any suggestions?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:frozen user on corporate account

Comments

• Hi @karifass

Freezing happens at the membership level, not the individual account level. It sounds like this person has an account that is separate from your company membership which they have not paid for.

Ben

• karifass
    karifass
    Community Member

That's my theory too - but if both are under the same email (which we tried) - what steps would you recommend so that I can push the right account to her?

• karifass
    karifass
    Community Member

I tried suspending and reactivating. No luck.

• If both accounts are using the same email it is the Secret Key that would determine which is presented. They should be using the company's sign-in address and the Secret Key associated with the company account to sign in to that account.

Does that help? Please let me know.

Ben

• It looks like we may have posted at just about the same time @karifass so I wanted to be sure you saw my above reply?

Ben

• karifass
    karifass
    Community Member
    edited January 2019

Incognito mode was the trick! Thank you!

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@karifass - glad to hear it! Let us know if there's anything else you need assistance with; otherwise, have a great rest of your week! :)

This discussion has been closed.