To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I can't locate my secret key code and need to change my payment credit card...

Options
Juliereisler
Juliereisler
Community Member

Please help...I am unable to find my secret key code because I signed up on my phone. My credit card was comprimised and I have a new one, which means my payment didn't go through. Trying to make payment with new card. Thank you!!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @Juliereisler

I'm sorry to hear about your credit card getting compromised, and that you're unable to find your Secret Key. Are you able to unlock 1Password on the phone you used to sign up? If so you can find your Secret Key in 1Password > Settings > 1Password accounts > your account > Reveal Secret Key. Once you get logged in I would highly recommend printing an Emergency Kit to avoid difficulties like this in the future:

Get to know your Emergency Kit | 1Password

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

• Juliereisler
    Juliereisler
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks Ben...how do I change credit card? Hoping to get in - fingers crosssed. This helped. Finding secret key now.

• Ben
    Options

You can manage your billing details following the instructions in this guide. The exact instructions depend on whether you are being billed directly by us, or by Apple through the App Store:

Manage your 1Password subscription

Ben

This discussion has been closed.