Can I create more Related Items sections and rename them?

As it is now (as far as I can understand) I only have one "Related Items" section in a Template. I would like to add more "Related Items" sections and possibly rename them, so that I can categorize them instead of having them in a long unsorted list.... Is that possible??

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Related items create

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Eriksson: No, but it's an interesting idea. I imagine that we haven't had other requests like this since there isn't a limit on how many items you can add there. The Related Items area has a specific name and purpose, so I think it's good for usability to have it in a consistent place, and labeled as such. But it's certainly something we can consider as we continue developing 1Password in the future. Thanks for the suggestion! :)

• Eriksson
    Eriksson
    Community Member

Thank you for the fast answer. I also Think that the Related Items area should stay as it is, but it would have been nice if I could add new Related Items areas in templates and rename them to what I want.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Indeed. Perhaps something like that might be feasible in the future. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.