What's the difference between the old "Pro" plan and the new "Business" plan?

My company has been using 1Password for the last year and we love it.
We have been on the Pro plan ever since we signed up ($11.99/user/mo)

I noticed that late last year you changed your pricing plans to offer new "Team", "Business", and "Enterprise" plans.
The new "Business" plan seems to offer everything we need/use in the Pro plan.

I've looked around the web, on your website, and within this forum for a list of differences between the old "Pro" plan and the current "Business" plan but I couldn't find a list of differences.

Can anyone provide any clarity on the feature differences between these plans?

Thanks!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @tigereye,

The primary difference is that the Business plan includes a 1Password Families membership for each of your employees. That way they have a safe place to keep their personal passwords as well, separate from the business account. Ideally business and personal data should be kept separately in case of a separation of the employee from the company. In the event they are removed from your business membership they'd just need to start paying the tab on their 1Password Families membership (or it'll freeze). They won't lose access to their personal data. They'd only lose access to the data in the business membership.

If you're already on the Pro plan I'd highly recommend reaching out to our business sales team at business@1password.com to see if this would be a good fit for your organization. It is a really nice perk to be able to offer employees to help keep them safe online at home as well as at work.

I hope that helps.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.