Bring back ctrl + c (copy to clipboard) auto-hides main 1p window....

Options

This feature was in 1p4, but seems to be removed in 1p7.

When I used to copy something (anything) from 1p4 (either with ctrl + c or using copy button/context menu within 1p) it would auto-hide the main window. This was an option in the settings menu.

This is especially useful in secure notes, where I copy a portion of the notes and then the 1p window hides so that I can paste it into the intended window.

Can anyone elaborate on why this was removed?

1Password Version: 7.2.581
Extension Version: n/a
OS Version: win8.1 x64
Sync Type: 1password.com

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited February 2019
    Options

@4EverMaAT: It wasn't removed. The new app simply hasn't ever had that feature. It's definitely something we'd like to add, but there's a lot of work that needs to be done on things that we have received more feedback about, and 1Password mini will need to be reworked. Thanks for letting us know you want more keyboard shortcuts too though! Right there with you. :)

ref: opw/opw#3513

• Hi @4EverMaAT,

We do understand that. That's why we didn't offer 1Password 7 as an upgrade option to 1Password 4 customers because it is not an upgrade and you have to choose to use 1Password 7 separately.

I wish there was a way to not use numbers or 7 but like Skype 8, 1Password 6/7 is a separate "new" codebase basically and it will take some time to implement some of the commonly used features from 1Password 4.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

That's correct. It's on the list. :)

This discussion has been closed.