After the Update to the file volt all folders are removed from 1Password on windows

Good afternoon,
After the update to the volt format that was forced on android all of the folders have bin removed for the windows version of 1Password and there is no way to see the tree structure like on the mac or android. I get you guys don't like the idea of folders on and you want them called tags but how do I see tags on windows? I have over 400 passwords so seeing them as one big list just doesn't work for me. Thank for your help!

1Password Version: 4.6.2.626
Extension Version: none
OS Version: Windows, Mac and Android
Sync Type: local

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@jclev: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion. 1Password 7 uses tags. You can view them in 1Password 4 by selecting the Search box and pressing Alt ↓. Or, you can just search for what you're looking for. Cheers! :)

• jclev
    jclev
    Community Member

Good afternoon, Is this going to be fixed as there seems to be a lot of problems with the tags on both Windows and Mac.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@jclev: 1Password 4 was discontinued over a year ago, and its old codebase doesn't support the kind of changes necessary to offer more robust UI for tags. That's why we added that the way we did a while back.

• jclev
    jclev
    Community Member

Do you have a updated none subscription option all the new versions seem subscription?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@jclev: We released updates to both desktop apps last year -- Mac and Windows -- and licenses are available for either:

1Password 7 for Mac: The Best Ever

1Password 7 for Windows: The Best Ever

Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.