[Feature request] Displaying username with title

Options
r2d2
r2d2
Community Member

In the chrome extension and mini browser, I have several logins for the same website. The title is displayed and currently I'll put username in the title however it'd be nice to automatically include the username.

For example, if you have 3 gmail addresses, I have "gmail" as the title but would like to see "gmail" and the username displayed.

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hello @r2d2,

1Password already does this, all you need to do is ensure the titles match. When they do 1Password will show the username next to it :smile: If you're finding this isn't the case please let us know what version of 1Password you have installed as the helper menu is supplied by the native application.

• r2d2
    r2d2
    Community Member
    Options

I'm on the new version now and it looks correct. It wasn't before. but all good. Thanks.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Excellent! Thanks for the update. It sounds like you should be all set, but don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of further assistance. We're always here to help! :)

• reelfish
    reelfish
    Community Member
    edited January 2019
    Options

Can you explain/show with screenshots how to do this? What do you mean you need to make sure the "titles match"?

Never mind--figured it out. Each entry has to be titled exactly the same for this to work. URL too.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Yep! If you have two Login items, both with the exact same title (e.g. "Google"), 1Password will display the username along with the title for both (e.g. "Google -- myusername"). Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.