1Password X Not submit ?

Mehran
Mehran
Community Member

before I try 1password on Chrome it autofill and submit but in 1Password X it just Autofill and I should click Login.

also, I checked submit option on my App its on Always submit

1Password Version: 7.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Mehran
    Mehran
    Community Member
    edited January 2019

i Re-Ask it on 1Password X section .

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@Mehran - please don't post the same question in multiple places, it makes it difficult and confusing to keep track of who's posting what, in which locations. Having said that, 1Password X and our traditional (Desktop App Required) extension are not the same thing. In macOS 10.14 (“Mojave”), Apple banned apps from simulating the press of the Enter or Return key by means of a script. This is how we had been effecting auto-submit previously, but we are no longer allowed by Apple to do this. So, auto-submit is gone and likely won't be returning, unless things change. Sorry for the inconvenience, but hope this helps explain things. And, after all, you're only talking about a single key-press (the Return key). 1Password still does everything else (launches your browser, if necessary, enters the URL of the login page you want to visit, and auto-fills your credentials). All you have to do is press Return or click your mouse on "Login" or "Submit." :)

This discussion has been closed.