To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I send a support message from your website but never heard back so I am repeating it here.

Options
jharter
jharter
Community Member

I have had a frustrating day trying to figure out what went wrong with your product after my mac updated this morning. After I updated Mojave 1Password would not work while the computer booted up. I then tried to manually start the program and it said that my master password was incorrect. I tried to log in to my subscription via the website vs the program and I got a similar problem. I sent a description this morning to the contact support on your website and never heard back. I also noticed that when I log into the OS app on my Ipad the link to the subscription seems to be broken. At this stage I am willing to just cold start the subscription and restore the the data as I go along but searching all over you site and in the program I can not find a way to do it without creating a new subscription and paying all over again. I have a family subscription.

Thanks for your help.

James T Harter

1Password Version: 1Password 7 Version 7.2.4 (70204001) Mac App Store
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS 10.14.2
Sync Type: ICloud

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited January 2019
    Options

@jharter: Thanks for reaching out. I’m really sorry for the frustration. We do try to reply to messages in the order in which they're received, so we haven't yet replied to the email you sent earlier today. I think that's fair, as we reply to others who have been waiting longer first, but I apologize if you had to wait longer than you'd like as a result -- especially under the circumstances. :(

A lot of what you're describing doesn't quite makes sense to me, but I'm sure with some more details we can find a solution. I'll follow up with you via email shortly to to get more information and help you get back on track.

ref: ZFE-54869-422

This discussion has been closed.