To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

i want my password 6 i thought password 7 an upgrade, dont want to pay monthly fee

rprochnow
rprochnow
Community Member

i have enjoyed password 6 but thought the password 7 is an upgrade. i dont want to pay a monthly fee and want to go back to my stand alone password product. now i cannot use password 6, it keeps on coming up with a subscription request.

1Password Version: 6.8.9
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.14.2
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:i dont want a subscription

Comments

• Hi @rprochnow, both 1Password 6 and 1Password 7 are included with having a 1Password account, which have both monthly and yearly payment options. We do also have licenses available for 1Password 7 if you need to stick with the standalone route. On the 1Password upgrade screen you're seeing where we recommend subscriptions, you should see a text link underneath the button that says "need a license?..." Please follow that link, it will guide you through being able to get 1Password 7 as a licensed product, as it sounds like you're unable to make use of the subscription service at this time.

Let me know how you get on, I hope this helps. :+1:

• rprochnow
    rprochnow
    Community Member

Thank you for the response. I do have and one password six account. But I suppose I deleted some of it when I was trying to get rid of the one password seven account that I mistakenly downloaded. Now the one password six that I have does not seem to be working and I cannot load the extension in the Safari. What can I do to clear this up? When I try to download the one password sex again it asks me for a key number and some other information that I have no idea what it is.

• Hi @rphochnow, I'm unable to locate any 1Password accounts matching your email. Let's take this to email, to try and get this all figured out nice and quickly for you.

This discussion has been closed.