To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

We can't recover an account.

We can't recover an account. We even try creating a second user linked to the same account and now that user isn't linked to the account. We try using the emergency kit and the keys and it didn't work either. We think the account is compromised and we need to recover it. We also send and email with more details of the account (since it is the company) and what happened.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @Puccaninja1928

We also send and email with more details of the account (since it is the company) and what happened

What support ID did you get back from BitBot when you sent that email?

Ben

• Puccaninja1928
    Puccaninja1928
    Community Member

SGQ-39256-834

• Puccaninja1928
    Puccaninja1928
    Community Member

Did you find the email?

• Puccaninja1928
    Puccaninja1928
    Community Member

Is there any process that we can try to recover the account?

• Ben
    Ben
    edited January 2019

Thank you. I did find the email. I hope you understand but for privacy reasons we're unable to discuss anyone's account, or even acknowledge the existence of an account, to any email address other than the one on file for an account. If you have the ability to contact us from the account owner's email address please do that. If you do not, please have the account owner contact us directly from the email address on the account in question. In either case please include [#SGQ-39256-834] in the subject line of the email.

Ben

ref: SGQ-39256-834

• Puccaninja1928
    Puccaninja1928
    Community Member

Hello Ben I’m trying to call 1password to get someone at the phone that can help us since we don’t have access to that email. Can you share a phome number to contact the company?

• Hi @Puccaninja1928

My apologies but the only way we'll be able to proceed is by speaking with the account owner via email. We aren't able to give details on anyone's account to another person without the account owner's authorization (which has to happen by email).

Ben

This discussion has been closed.