Problem for Ebanx form login

1Password X fills in the password field for the Ebanx website, but the site does not recognize the completed password, stating that the password has not been entered.

https://my.ebanx.com/login

1Password Version: 1.13.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: LInux
Sync Type: 1Password Acc

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Greetings @qzmarco,

It looks like it is impossible to create a test account which makes troubleshooting a bit more difficult than it could have been. From what I can see the password is limited to a 6 digit code and the what testing I can perform indicates that 1Password recorded it correctly and when inspecting the filled filled it shows as the correct code.

1. If you save an entirely new Login item does it also fail when you try to sign in?
    2. If you copy and paste the password does that allow you to sign in?
  • qzmarco
    qzmarco
    Community Member

Greetings @littlebobbytables

Answering your questions:

1 - Yes, it failed.
    2 - No, that does not work. I really need to type the password in this field. 1Password can populate the field, but there is some validation on the front-end of the site that invalidates passwords entered in this way.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hello @qzmarco,

I wish I could offer something positive but I'm struggling to see how we can improve support for this page. In order to determine why 1Password cannot fill we would need to test but the only way to know what works and doesn't work is if the tester has an account. As best I can tell only residents of Brazil with a CPF can create an account. The fact that it doesn't like 1Password filling or allow you to copy and paste makes me believe the site is trying to be actively hostile towards anything that isn't manually typed. All of that combined means success doesn't have great odds.

About the only positive I can think to offer is the fact that they limit it to a 6 digit code means typing isn't too onerous.

This discussion has been closed.