Credit Card not fill all items

i add manually ( Try inspection on chrome and add all "name=" on credit card ) all need items , all fill except My Pin ,

<input type="password" size="12" class="PublicInput" id="W_PIN" name="W_PIN" maxlength="12" onkeypress="return numericOnKeypress(event)" onkeyup="nextTabs(this, false, event)" tabindex="5" dir="ltr" onpaste="doNotPaste()" onfocus="getName(this)">

and i add W_PIN on my Credit Card but it not fill .

url is : iran3ell.net/

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_sebastian
    ag_sebastian
    1Password Alumni

Hi there @Mehran!

Thanks for your report. :) It looks like this site is trying really hard to not let us fill the credit card number field. Please note that adding W_Pin or any other html id to your credit card won't make a difference, as we can't fill those custom fields at the moment.

Before I file an issue for us to look into, I'd like to ask you for help. I've tried using Google Translate, but I'm not 100% certain the translation is correct. Would you be able to translate the second field from the top for me? What do you expect to be filled in that field?

Cheers! :smile:

• Mehran
    Mehran
    Community Member
    edited January 2019

@ag_sebastian Thanks, sure. the Second filed is Card Password (Pin Code) and its difference with CVV2, cvv2 is just filled by verification number, I try to add cvv2 manually but not filled(for Test) Also it tries to fill all With my custom fields . just second field not fill. if you need more test I can help.

• ag_sebastian
    ag_sebastian
    1Password Alumni
    edited February 2019

Thanks for the help. :) I'll go ahead and file a report for us to look into. Since we can access the site, we can do all of the testing that's needed. ;) I don't know when exactly we'll be able to get to it, but I'd be more than happy to let you know as soon as we have a fix in place.

ref: xplatform/brain#88

• Mehran
    Mehran
    Community Member

@ag_sebastian Thanks. just notify me when it fixed.

• ag_sebastian
    ag_sebastian
    1Password Alumni

Will do, @Mehran! Hope you have a great rest of the week. :smile:

This discussion has been closed.