Is the 1Password app supposed to render measurements when the sidebar is expanded?

Options
nrfirth
nrfirth
Community Member
edited January 2019 in Mac

If I open 1Password and maximize the left sidebar, I get the following additional renderings.
[image with sensitive personal information redacted; this is a public forum]

1Password Version: 7.2.5.BETA-0 (70205000) AgileB
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS 10.14.2
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    edited January 2019
    Options

Welcome to the forum, @nrfirth! I'm sorry for the trouble. Can you tell me a bit more about how this was done? How, specifically, did you maximize the sidebar? Click-dragging? Some other way?

I've filed a bug internally for this, but in the meantime, you should be able to get rid of the development/design environment borders by expanding the sidebar, fully quitting 1Password (Quit 1Password 7 Completely by typing ^⌥⌘Q or just holding down the Control and Option keys as you choose Quit from the 1Password menu), and restarting it from your Applications folder. Let me know how that goes for you, and thanks for reporting. :)

ref: apple-2981

• nrfirth
    nrfirth
    Community Member
    Options

Steps to recreate:

1. Completely close 1Password (use ^⌥⌘Q)
    2. Reopen 1Password from the dock.
    3. Minimize the left sidebar by clicking the small arrow that appears if you hover over the sidebar border.
    4. Using the same arrow, expand the left sidebar.
    5. As it expands, the borders and measurements expand and will not disappear until the application is closed or quit and reopened.

I can submit a screen captured video if you'd like to see!

Noah

• rudy
    Options

@nrfirth,

can you retry with 7.2.5.BETA-2 when that gets posted? we believe we've fixed this one.

• nrfirth
    nrfirth
    Community Member
    edited January 2019
    Options

Hi, Rudy!

I just tried it with 7.2.5.BETA-1 (70205001) and it still does the same thing when you follow the steps above. I'll try with BETA-2 when it's available!

Noah

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@nfirth - thanks -- let us know how it goes for you! :)

• nrfirth
    nrfirth
    Community Member
    Options

Looks like it is all fixed with Version 7.2.6.BETA-0 (70206000)!

• @nrfirth,

:) :+1:

This discussion has been closed.