Deleteing and Starting New Family Account

danicawillig
danicawillig
Community Member

My husband I have a family account. My husband lost his Master password, but still has access to his account via fingerprint on his android phone. I have access to my account, but now only realize I should have been setup with admin privileges. We were able to successfully to export all our password vaults through my account. We need a solution for my husband to be able to access our family account so we can manage it. After exhausting every options we could find, we think the only solution is to have you guys delete our family account and allow us to setup a new one, then import all our password vaults.
Thanks in Advance

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

Welcome to the forum, @danicawillig! I'm sorry for the trouble. I see you've asked this same question of our email support team. We don't conduct account deletion requests nor discuss the details of people's accounts in this public forum, so let's continue the conversation via email. Please allow the team some time to get to your email, as we answer them in the order they're received. Thanks! :)

This discussion has been closed.