FRAPS Members Area - Integration of 1Password possible?

Options

I try to login to the Members Area of FRAPS (http://www.fraps.com/members.php).

To enter the Members Area you are prompted for username and password (https://members2.fraps.com/downloads.php). But in the popup window there is no chance to access the saved login in 1Password.

I tried in Firefox with 1Password X and in Vivaldi with the combination of the windows desktop app and the 1Password extension.

May be it is possible to catch also other popup windows for entering login details from 1Password. :)

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @DenalB,

I believe if you try using open-and-fill with 1Password X you will be able to get this to work but other than that it would be a case of either drag and drop fields from the item if 1Password 7 for Mac, copy and paste for all versions or 1Password 7 for Windows has something called auto-type but the current implementation makes me feel you would find copy and paste easier and quicker.

The reason this is more problematic is basic auth is handled by the browser and as a result no page has been loaded in the browser, there is nothing for the standard filling and saving to latch onto as they all require a page that the browser then injects our extension into. That dialog exists outside of the tab so cannot be interacted with in the same way. Hopefully you find open-and-fill with 1Password X helps though.

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member
    Options

"Hopefully you find open-and-fill with 1Password X helps though."
    Thanks for the hint @littlebobbytables . This way works like a charm... Sorry for asking this stupid question. ;)

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @DenalB,

Even knowing that 1Password X was meant to be able to help with the basic auth prompts I had to get Brenty to help me understand how it worked and I live and breathe 1Password. I didn't consider it a stupid question for even a fraction of a second. Glad to hear it helps and you've managed to get it working :smile:

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member
    Options

@littlebobbytables ,

Thanks a lot. The support here at 1Password is awesome! :)

• ag_sebastian
    ag_sebastian
    1Password Alumni
    Options

On behalf of @littlebobbytables, myself and the rest of the support crew, thank you! :)

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member
    Options

You're very welcome! :)

This discussion has been closed.