Purple "layout is ambiguous" border surrounding the 1Password window

christian29
christian29
Community Member

I got this on my screen and was stuck with it. Had to restart my Mac to get rid of it...

1Password Version: 7.2.5 Beta
Extension Version: 7.2.5 Beta
OS Version: osx 10.14.2
Sync Type: 1password.com

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@christian29: Thanks for getting in touch! Since you're using the beta, I've moved you to the appropriate category.

It sounds like you're not experiencing the issue now, but could you tell me more about the steps leading up to that, and if there is anything that might be unique about your setup? I'm not seeing that here and haven't heard similar reports. Thanks!

• christian29
    christian29
    Community Member

As it was unexpected, I cannot tell exactly what happened. I was editing a weak password and (I think) clicked on the « back » button to go to the password generator.
    I don’t think my setup has anything special. What do you need to know?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

It's really hard to say. I'm not sure what we're looking for at this point. But it is helpful to know that you were editing and went back to the password generator. That at least gives us an idea of where to look. Thank you! :)

• foniex
    foniex
    Community Member
    edited January 2019

I think I have reproduction steps...

For me if I click any "Expand to the right" (not sure what they're called so I gave them a name) arrows / chevrons, this purple box appears. In the top right hand corner it says it is a debugging window. (screenshot attached.)!

• landen
    landen
    Community Member

To add to this, I've been able to replicate this bug by collapsing/expanding the leftmost navigational menu.

• @landen

That particular instance should be resolved in 7.2.5.BETA-2.

This discussion has been closed.