Problem syncing complete library into reinstalled 1P6 on Yosemite [#JBY-79476-343]

Options
awerneke
awerneke
Community Member

I've been emailing about this but have been waiting 2 days for a response. Here's where I'm at: I upgraded my legacy MacBook Pro to 10.10.5 after uninstalling 1P 4x. I installed 1P 6, activated the license, and updated to 6.8.9. I am having a problem syncing the agilekeychain in Dropbox to this 1P. It only imported 8 logins and later updated to 9. I have 272 logins in my database which are all accessible on my newer MacBook Pro (Yosemite), iPad, and iPhone. How can I access my full database on the legacy MBP? I cannot upgrade beyond Yosemite/10.10.5 due to the need to keep Adobe CS6 functional. I have a license and do not want to go to subscription. Thanks for your help. Angela

1Password Version: 6.8.9
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OSX 10.10.5
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:Problem syncing complete library into reinstalled 1P6 on Yosemite

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    edited January 2019
    Options

@awerneke - I'm sorry for the delay in our response. We've been experiencing a surge of support requests since the simultaneous release of 1Password 7 for Mac and 1Password 7 for Windows (along with the changes made by Apple in macOS 10.14 (“Mojave”). Right now that means there's a bit of a wait, since we answer our support emails in the order we receive them. That's measured by date/time stamp, which also means that if you reply to your own email before any of the team have a chance to reply to you, you're effectively pushing yourself to the back of the queue each time you do that. One of us will be with you shortly, however, and thanks for your patience in the meantime. When we have to coordinate multiple responses among multiple team members across multiple points of contact, it tends to cause confusion and increase support times for everyone (including you).

I'd recommend you work through the steps in our Dropbox sync troubleshooting guide in the meantime, as a way to perhaps solve the issue.

This discussion has been closed.