To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

"You are not eligible for this promotion"

tr7bek
tr7bek
Community Member

Hey. I'm trying to buy an annual subscription on iOS, but it redirects me to the app and says "I'm not eligible for this promotion." I once used a free iCloud trial. Any help?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 12.1.2
Sync Type: iCloud/App Store

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@tr7bek - we're actually in the middle of a promotion right now, which you might have been unaware of. Please shoot us an email to sales@1password.com and include a link to this thread. You'll get an automated reply from our BitBot assistant, which will contain a Support ID number. Please post that number here in this thread, so we can track down your email and "connect the dots" to make sure this is dealt with in a timely manner. Thanks! :)

• tr7bek
    tr7bek
    Community Member

LED-93351-176

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@tr7bek - thanks! Please allow some time for one of my colleagues to get to your email; we answer these in the order we receive them. :)

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member
    edited January 2019

I also wanted to buy the annual subscription on iOS and got the same error message. I think it's because of my actual trial period?

Is it right, that 1 year subscription in this promotion costs only 9,49 EUR? The normal price via 1Password.eu is 37,80 EUR. Or what does "9,49 EUR Probeabo" mean? I'm not able to see any details.

• Hi folks,

If you get this error it is likely because you already have a 1Password account or have signed up for one in the past using your Apple ID. This particular promotion is only available to folks subscribing to an individual account through the App Store for the first time (no prior 1Password account associated with Apple ID). Also, the promo is in place of the usual 30 day trial period, rather than adding to it. That said if anyone is having trouble or would like information on what current promotions are running that they might be eligible for please reach out to our sales team at sales@1password.com. They are handing a huge volume of requests so please allow them a few days to respond.

Thank you!

Ben

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member
    edited January 2019

@Ben ,

Thanks. I got in contact with the sales team. They helped me and so I have a membership now, but not via apple store. :)

• Great. :+1: :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.