To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I did it... :)

majortom
majortom
Community Member

I did it: After one month of testing, I subscribed to the 1Password Membership :)

I'm very happy with your apps and love that it just works and that I have my data synchronized across all devices.
Thanks for a great job. I'm looking forward to see what exciting functions will come in the future 8-)

The recent data theft in Germany, where data was stolen from many celebrities and politicians, shows how important data protection and data security is. I trust you and your competence :)

There are only two things I would like to see for the Web and iOS apps:
Tag history / selection as in the Windows app. I work a lot with tags and at the moment I always have to enter them "manually".
And a function to filter items without tags (in windows I use the search string tag:)

Many greetings from Germany,
Tom

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

I did it:

@majortom: When I saw that title, I thought, "Ut oh..." :lol:

After one month of testing, I subscribed to the 1Password Membership :)

Whew! :lol:

I'm very happy with your apps and love that it just works and that I have my data synchronized across all devices. Thanks for a great job. I'm looking forward to see what exciting functions will come in the future 8-)

Hey, thanks for choosing to support what we do, and the kind words. That means to world to us. I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying 1Password. And we're always here if you have any questions, comments, or feedback. :chuffed:

The recent data theft in Germany, where data was stolen from many celebrities and politicians, shows how important data protection and data security is. I trust you and your competence :)

Yeah a lot of those text messages seem a bit boring, but it's the principle. I would be really upset to have my security and privacy invaded like that. And while a lot of these things happen entirely outside of our control and individuals, it does give me a lot of peace of mind to at least know I have complete control over the stuff I secure in 1Password. :blush:

There are only two things I would like to see for the Web and iOS apps:
    Tag history / selection as in the Windows app. I work a lot with tags and at the moment I always have to enter them "manually".

1Password for Windows has autocomplete for tags. Could you tell me more about what you have in mind?

And a function to filter items without tags (in windows I use the search string tag:)

Like a menu item? Or something else? Let me know. We're always working to improve 1Password, and the Windows app specifically is on fire. :sunglasses:

• majortom
    majortom
    Community Member

Hey @brenty

thanks for your answer.

"Autocomplete" was my missing word :tongue:
    This function should also be implemented in iOS and Web because it is very helpful if working a lot with tags.

Items without tags can be viewed as the standard tag "unassigned" ... like the allways visible standard categories.

What do you think?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Gotcha. I think I'd personally find those changes useful. Perhaps we'll be able to do something like that in the future. We just need to make sure we get through higher priority items on our todo list before distracting ourselves. :)

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member
    edited January 2019

"I did it: After one month of testing, I subscribed to the 1Password Membership :)

I'm very happy with your apps and love that it just works and that I have my data synchronized across all devices.
    Thanks for a great job. I'm looking forward to see what exciting functions will come in the future"

Me too... :chuffed:
    But I was a little bit faster. After few days I already decided to join the membership. ;)

"Tag history / selection as in the Windows app. I work a lot with tags and at the moment I always have to enter them "manually"."
    The same with me. Changing tags is more compfortable in Windows app than in the iOS app or 1Password X / web.

• :+1:

Ben

This discussion has been closed.