Feature suggestion: Search field in autofill popup when there's more than X matches

Options
kamilbrk
kamilbrk
Community Member

Hi!

Autofill popup is great, except for when you have more accounts that match a given domain than you can see "above the fold". So, essentially, I need to scroll a reaaaally long list to pick an account on a daily basis and it became really irritating. On desktop with browser addons, that autofill popup automatically focus on the search field so I can narrow down the results with few keystrokes, which is amazing. I feel like Android app is missing out on this.

It's superb when you have up to like 5 entries to choose from, but more than that becomes cumbersome. Not quite sure what's more feasible - "if more than 5" or "if more than i can fit on this viewport height (w/ or w/o the keyboard being open)" then display the search box and (maybe) autofocus.

(Yes, I have tens of accounts for one URL, imagine working on a multi-tenant application with Office 365 login page :silenced: )

Thanks for the app. Long time user!

1Password Version: 7.1-BETA-6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Android 9, Pixel 3 XL
Sync Type: 1Password account

Comments

• peri
    edited February 2019
    Options

Hi @kamilbrk. Thanks for reaching out and for your request! I'll pass this on to our development team to consider. :)

Let us know if you need anything else!
    ref: android-438

This discussion has been closed.