Have no problem signing into the account. However having problems signing into installed app

Bigred49
Bigred49
Community Member

Set up the account with my Gmail account and confirm email address with no problems. However when downloading the app for Android in the Google play store I cannot sign in. Top section is requiring an email address for you which I do not know. It was missing half of it. This doesn't help. Should be a much smoother transition to signing up. Already have an emergency kit information saved in a proper place that is secured. Also have security key

1Password Version: Coppertop400$
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Pixel XL Android 9
Sync Type: Google drive
Referrer: forum-search:Problems with signing in on app. What is passwords email address? This seems to be missing

Comments

• Hi @Bigred49. Can you let me know how you're entering your account credentials into 1Password on Android? If you have your Emergency Kit saved, there will be a Setup Code on it, that you can scan into the app, which will automatically fill your credentials for you, so you only need to enter the Master Password. Are you entering them this way?

https://support.1password.com/add-account/

This discussion has been closed.