To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Need to Upgrade to Family Plan

Davheed87
Davheed87
Community Member

Hello, just need some assistance in upgrading my individual plan from iTunes to a direct bill family plan. I have already cancelled my plan through iTunes. Thank you.

Comments

• Hi @Davheed87

We'd be happy to help. This is something we'll need to address via email. Please shoot our sales team a message to sales@1password.com from the email address associated with your 1Password membership. When you do so you'll get a support ID from BitBot. Please post that ID here.

Thanks!

Ben

• Davheed87
    Davheed87
    Community Member

Thanks, @Ben. Here is that ID: #ZKB-46978-312

• Thanks @Davheed87. Our sales team will be in touch as soon as possible. Please be aware that they work on requests in the order received, based on the timestamp on the most recent email. They are currently dealing with a high volume of requests so it may take a couple days to respond. Thanks for understanding.

Ben

ref: ZKB-46978-312

• Keoki98
    Keoki98
    Community Member
    edited February 2019

@Ben I have similar questions as this, but can't seem to get a human response anywhere. Can you help? I emailed 24 hours ago, and tweeted recently. I want to switch from my stand alone account to families, but I have several questions. Just need some answers and I'm ready to switch. Thanks!

• Ben
    Ben
    edited February 2019

Hey @Keoki98

Sorry about that -- unfortunately it is currently taking a few days for us to get responses out due to the volume of requests. I'll see what I can do to expedite that for you.

Ben

ref: IPD-94361-361

• Keoki98
    Keoki98
    Community Member

Thanks, @Ben !!!

• You're welcome :+1:

Ben

This discussion has been closed.