Show wrong suggestion

Options

I save two URL with different credentials

mysite.com:8083/login

mail.mysite.com

but when I go to any of these I see two suggestion for both sites? how can I see Just credential for specific URL?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Mehran,

As both are for the registered domain mysite.com they will both be considered permissible even if the subdomain or path are not a match. What should be happening though is when you visit mysite.com:8083/login it displays that match over the other one given it's an exact match for the FQDN (Fully Qualified Domain Name) whilst the ordering should be reversed when you visit mail.mysite.com given the other item now matches the FQDN. Hopefully this is what you see, if it isn't please let me know.

• hansenc
    hansenc
    Community Member
    Options

I would like to leave a suggestion on how this currently works. I work in IT using 1password and we use FQDNs for most if not all of our internal services so that means I have 50-100 passwords that match on our internal domain for all the different servers under that domain. It would be nice to somehow match on just the server/subdomain.

• blaxxz
    blaxxz
    Community Member
    edited January 2019
    Options

It would be nice to somehow match on just the server/subdomain.

That would be nice. I wish that for a long time in 1P X.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited January 2019
    Options

1Password X has only existed for a little over a year. ;) We've made a lot of progress in that time, but there's still more work to do. :) It may be that we can add a feature like this someday, but any feature has to compete with many others for resources to develop, test and support it, so we do need to prioritize things that help the greatest number of 1Password users. :)

This discussion has been closed.