To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Transfer of time of membership [#QQB-35315-946]

BenOha
BenOha
Community Member

I sent a mail request on 16 Jan regarding a transfer of account from 1password.com to 1password.eu.

I bought a semi annual subscription of 1password in the Apple App Store (payment with iTunes account). I started the registration process in the Apple App Store and was forwarded to the 1password app on my iPhone. During the registration process I did not notice an option to select the region of account. So my subcription is linked to my account on 1password.com. Following your support site "1Password in your region" I signed up for a new account on 1password.eu based on trial membership.

Please could you transfer my subscrition from 1pw.com to 1pw.eu and confirm. I have not yet deleted my account on 1pw.com for reasons of prudence. I will do this once I have received your confirmation of transfer.

Thanks

1Password Version: 7.2.7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 12.1.3
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Transfer of time of membership

Comments

• Hi @BenOha,

Sorry it's taken us so long to get back to your original email. We got a bit behind over the holidays, and we're still trying to catch up. We hope to be back to our usual speedier response times very soon.

I've sent a reply just now via email. Since this is regarding your private account details, let's continue our conversation there. :smile:

This discussion has been closed.